1. Whom to Contact
i. Data Controller Eloson Technology Limited is the controller of your Personal Data. If you have any queries about your Personal Data, contact us through contact form on the website. If you want to exercise your rights as described in the previous section of this Policy you may make a request in writing through provided contacts or channels. Eloson Technology Limited may need to identify you and to ask for additional information to be able to fulfill your request.
ii. Data Protection Officer If you have any questions about data protection, you can contact the Data Protection Officer through our contact form.
Our products, services and websites may contain links to other companies’ websites and services that have privacy policies of their own. Eloson Technology Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices of others and we recommend you read their privacy notices.
2. What Personal Data, does Eloson Technology Limited collect? Eloson Technology Limited collects Personal Data directly from you as well as from other available sources to the extent relevant and permitted by applicable local law.
Eloson Technology Limited endeavors only to collect Personal Data that are necessary for the purpose(s) for which they are collected and to retain such data for no longer than necessary for such purpose(s). Subject to applicable local law and practice, the categories of Personal Data that are typically collected and processed are:
Information you provide: When you create an account on our website or otherwise interact with Eloson Technology Limited, you may be asked to provide us with your information, such as; · your name, street address, telephone number and email address and other contact details;· When registering or completing transaction on the site, you agree to provide current, complete, and accurate information about you. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Eloson Technology Limited has the right to terminate your account.
3. Email and Password When registering or completing and submitting a transaction on the Site, you will be asked to provide a Email and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Email and password and for any and all activities that occur under Your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Eloson Technology Limited of any unauthorized use of Your account, Email or password or any other breach of Site security known to You.
You may not use the account, Email, or password of someone else at any time. Eloson Technology Limited shall not be liable for any loss that You incur as a result of someone else using Your Email or password, either with or without Your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Eloson Technology Limited, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of Your account, Email or password.
4. What will Eloson Technology Limited do with your Personal Data? Eloson Technology Limited will collect, use, store and otherwise process your Personal Data for the purpose transaction activities initiated by you. Additionally, your Personal Data may be processed for other purposes you have consented to. Whenever necessary and subject to statutory record-keeping requirements, Eloson Technology Limited will delete and/or anonymize personal data that are no longer needed.
5. Eloson Technology Limited will process your Personal Data for the following purposes: · Communicating with you, in context of transaction, such as: · To obtain additional information when necessary; · To inform you about your orders; · To provide you with information relating to your transaction orders and to fulfill your requests. · We may use your Personal Data to develop and improve our processes, websites and other related services.
6. How is Sensitive Information treated? Eloson Technology Limited aims to limit the collection of Sensitive Information and shall only collect Sensitive Information if Eloson Technology Limited has a legal justification for processing it, or if it is collected and processed with your express consent.
7. Who has access to your data? It is Eloson Technology Limited responsibility to implement appropriate access control measures to ensure that your Personal Data is only accessed by persons having a clear need to know such information.
8. Transfer of your Personal Data i. Eloson Technology Limited will not sell, lease or otherwise disclose your Personal Data except as provided in this section: ii. Consent: Eloson Technology Limited may share your Personal Data if you have given your consent for us to do so.
9. What steps are taken to safeguard Personal Data? Privacy and security are key considerations for Eloson Technology Limited. We have assigned specific responsibilities to address privacy and security related matters. Also, we limit access to our data bases containing Personal Data to authorized persons having a justified need to access such information.
10. Data quality We take reasonable steps to keep the Personal Data we possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary Personal Data. We encourage you to access your Personal Data through your account from time to time to ensure that it is up to date.
11. Your rights With respect to the processing of your Personal Data, you will always have the rights as provided by applicable local law. In addition, this Policy provides you with the following rights;
i. Right to access: You are entitled to be informed of what Personal Data Eloson Technology Limited holds about you, the purposes for which they are being processed and categories of recipients to whom they are being or may be disclosed. If Eloson Technology Limited declines to provide access to any of the Personal Data you request, you will be provided with the reasons for such a decision.
ii. Right to request correction and deletion: Subject to applicable local law, you may be entitled to request Eloson Technology Limited to rectify, delete or block (as appropriate) your Personal Data that is incorrect, incomplete or unnecessary. iii. Right to withdraw consent: The data processing is based on your consent; you may withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal of that consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on that consent prior to its withdrawal.
12. Changes to this Policy Eloson Technology Limited may from time to time change this Policy or change, modify or withdraw access to this site at any time with or without notice. However, if this Policy is changed in a material, adverse way. We recommend that you re-visit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person; It can be anything from a name, address, a photo, an email address, bank details, and other unique identifier such as but not limited to MAC address, IP address, IMEI number, IMSI number, SIM and others;